Our Glamping Pods are available in a choice of colour-ways for both the tanalised timber structure and roof. We manufacture the pods in our own factory under a controlled environment. They are fully insulated for comfort, along with optional heating via a wall mounted heater or under-floor heating. We can fit them out to your individual requirements, or they can be left open plan. They make great garden offices or even play houses!
- Tanalised timber construction
- Roof tiles with 25 year manufacture guarantee and waterproof membrane beneath, along with insulation.
- Electrical installation to meet Building and Leisure Regulations included as standard – 400w heater, 8w LED lights with dimmers, 10w exterior light, electrical socket including USB charger.
Standard size (as shown in photo below)…
- External length 4800mm × width 2810mm × height 2700mm
- Internal length 3500mm × width 2640mm × height 2350mm
- Decking 850mm × 2370mm
Hand in hand with our Glamping pod, we manufacture welfare facilities, incorporating composting toilets and low water toilets (as well as traditional toilets) and shower facilities, which are ideal for a number of sites such as Glamping and Camp sites, golf courses and fishing lakes to name but a few.
We can incorporate eco-friendly features in our products such as PR lighting, rainwater harvesting, PV panels, waterless urinals and sedum roofs.
We are proud to supply Bournemouth Council, amongst others, with Beach Huts manufactured in our factory from tantalised timber. These huts can be finished in a number of colours to suite your needs. They are ideal for the beach, or alternatively as garden structures.